- What clearance do I need to volunteer?
Technically, if a parent is volunteering for a PTO event that is not during school hours, they do not have to be cleared. If the volunteer time will be spent on campus during school hours there is a clearance process to undertake. Click here to see Volunteer Requirements.
- How do I begin volunteering?
Check out our "HELP NEEDED!" page to see how and where you can help. Ask your class teacher or "Room Moms" what help they currently need. Be involved in LVCS life - your children will have better education, richer learning experience, and more exciting school events to remember about. If you need more information or have any suggestions please contact our Volunteer Coordinator: Jami Butler
- How I can help if I am full-time working, have other kids to take care for, don't have time to be at the school all the time?
There are a plenty of opportunities to help without being present at the school site and a lot of people doing that:
- ask the office if they need any paper supplies
- help your class teacher to print out or bind learning materials
- help to prepare for the class events (buy or deliver supplies, create class newsletter, take and print out pictures during the event) - help CCEF to run Bingo events (this is one of our major fund raising source): it's just one Sunday evening every 5 months, but your participation makes a huge impact.
- monetary and other donations are always welcome, too